In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media
How does your media product represent particular social groups?
What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
Who would be the audience for your media product?
How did you attract/address your audience?
What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the
Look at Steven's evaluation tasks from last year:
Question 7 by Romina:
This is a great response to Question 1 by Kamini from the year before:
These are interesting ones from Yasmin whose evaluation also made it into Level 4 (though it's not perfect!)
This is more of a level 3 but shows you how you can annotate your film opening in YouTube for Question 5:
This is an example of a director's commentary over the students' film opening (warning: it's not particularly high quality)
This is a better one:
Example from other centre (note - your evalution must feature on your individual blog)
Also take inspiration from A2 Evaluations - Look at Hasina's tasks and Chloe's voice over for instance.
Also look at the examples linked on the left hand-side under Essential Links (towards the bottom of the list on this page)
Just to remind you again, here are the criteria for a level 4:
- Excellent understanding of issues around audience, institution, technology, representation, forms and conventions in relation to production.
- Excellent ability to refer to the choices made and outcomes.
- Excellent understanding of their development from preliminary to full task.
- Excellent ability to communicate.
- Excellent skill in the use of digital technology or ICT in the evaluation
Here is an example of one student's research into the question.