Follow parkhighmedia on Twitter Follow us.

16/12/2010

Booking equipment over Christmas

I still need a few slips back. I will put a list up tomorrow.

So far, group 4 and group 2 will be sharing one camcorder. The tripod has also been booked. I'll confirmed tomorrow which one they are taking. We seem to be having a few problems uploading from the Canon at the moment... I'll try to finish sort it all out tomorrow morning.

The groups are responsible for the equipment over the holidays and for ensuring they swap at some point. If you belong to the other groups and are behind with shooting, talk to me or email before the end of lunch tomorrow.

A few updates and lessons learnt:
- when you have finished shooting, upload as soon as possible;
- when you have finished with the equipment, return it safely, sign off the yellow sheet, put cameras to charge.

- I have converted group 3's footage and opened a new FCE project (I experted 2 short clips from your chase sequence so you could embed that into your blog tomorrow morning; won't take 5 minutes) - all saved in Josh's folder.

- I have deleted a lot of stuff from different cameras but everything is backed up on the Media drive. Look in the Misc folder if you're looking for footage or photos. You will also find them in iPhoto's library.

- I have saved some footage in David's folder. Put it on a USB tomorrow to be able to use it from home.

Anything else, please contact me.

And catch up on these blogs!!!

We'll start editing after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment